A Special Rosh Hodesh Nisan 2014 Message
1. The status of my health issues, what happened, why, and what I had to do about it. This is a lesson for us all about rebalancing in body, heart, and mind. My encouragement to live healthily, and to allow our bodies to heal naturally. My encouragement to pursue proper nutrition, the proper use of herbs, and the great value of exercises like Tai Chi and Qigong for health and wellness.
2. The signs of the times. The astrological signs of eclipses. Just because they are regular astronomical events does not mean that they do not influence events in the world and in the human psyche. Reading a report from an Egyptian astrologer who warns that the hand of Israel and the Jews will be raised high by events to unfold sometime before December, 2014.
3. Our new course titled, Academic Review of Jewish Messianism. We will cover the book Kol HaTur, as well as all other major opinions and views. We will make special references to Rav Kook, and recognize that the legends we hold about Mashiah have more to do with archetypal psychology that with actual, and literal events (or persons) to come.
4. My review of the new movie, Noah. Why the movie is so hotly condemned by Christan and Muslim communities is that this movie includes within it a great number of Jewish teachings and legends, having sources in the books of Enoch, Jubilees and later Kabbalah. These other religious communities are not aware of the other extra-Biblical records that compliment the famous Biblical tale, and therefore, in their naivety, condemn that which they do not understand.
5. My concluding call for being prepared for whatever the future might bring. How we must contribute to preparing the world for Messianic times, with a practical, realistic outlook and working together, to make our world a better place.
Balance and harmony must begin within with a health body, heart, and mind, and then work outwards from there to create a better world, to save whatever it is that we can save.